Exam 70-652 – Virtualisation certification exams

Exam 70-652 – Virtualisation certification exams

The Microsoft Virtualisation certification exams went live as of today, so now we can get a qualification for Hyper-V and VMM. About 60% of the questions are about Hyper-V and the remaining 40% deal with Virtual Machine Manager.

Source: www.vmworks.co.uk

Jason

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Hyper V. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s