If your computer is infected with this worm, you may not experience any symptoms, or you may experience any of the following symptoms:
- Account lockout policies are being tripped.
- Automatic Updates, Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS), Windows Defender, and Error Reporting Services are disabled.
- Domain controllers respond slowly to client requests.
- The network is congested.
- Various security-related Web sites cannot be accessed.
For more information about Win32/Conficker.b, visit the following Microsoft Malware Protection Center Web page: